Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oktoberfest

This was my first time going to Oktoberfest, and now I know what I missing. The food was my favorite thing!

Probably one of the best bratwursts I've ever had. I had the most delicious spicey mustard there too. My mouth is watering thinking about it again. I followed this up with with a Lizertorte...I ate it too fast to get a picture though.

Ashley chilling to the soothing sounds of German Volksmusik.

Riding the Snowbird Tram. I was obviously happy to be there.

Ashley didn't know it at the time, but she was getting a sunburn as she enjoyed the views from the top of Snowbird. She looks pretty though!

We couldn't have ordered a better backdrop for the alp horn concert on the top of the mountain. I kept closing my eyes and pretending that I was in the Swiss Alps.

No comments:

Post a Comment